Thursday, May 6, 2010

twenty four.

This made me smile.

So Friday night Nico and I went to see The Soft Parade at BB Kings in the city. Drank way too many beers and watched Nico try to steal from street vendors on the walk back to the path. In our drunken stupor, we get split up. I called a bunch of people for help on finding my way but instead I idiotically yelled at them. This seriously never ends. I'm sorry. My phone died soon after, so I stumble onward towards Penn Station. After asking a couple where the 33rd street station was (it is literally a block away ahh), a hooded guy slides a knife to my throat and tells me "give me your wallet or die." Fucked. I was so scared I didn't move for about 15 minutes after he ran off with EVERYTHING. All my movie tickets from the past 3 years, now only memories. I slept in Penn Station and have to beg the woman to let me ride for free after telling her my story. My roommate came and picked me up once I made it to Hoboken. I went home to visit my family who would not stop asking me about the situation. I walked away from them and had to sit by myself a few times just because I couldn't take thinking about it anymore. My mom cried to me that night and hugged me so tight telling me that without me she would be lost. I love you Mom. Then Sunday was my Aunt and two cousins' birthday party.

They got a water park for their birthday. So insane.




Went to Jersey City junk spot.


After going through all the trouble of canceling my debit card, health insurance card, AAA card, and having my pay check stopped, I was pretty much more down then I have ever been. At the DMV I am told that I need another point for a new license, so I have to drive 45 minutes to print out a bank statement and go wait on the hour and a half long line once again. About to get my picture taken, who do I see? The fucking lead singer of The Soft Parade! Like what? After fanning out on him, I headed home.
Found out that my favorite teacher, ever, died yesterday. She would e-mail me every now and then to see how I was doing and actually enjoyed all of my videos. She even made me mail her a copy of Whoopi Pie after I had been out of high school for almost 2 years. Ugh, Mrs. Defilippo I hope the best for your family. I adored you. Rest in peace.
Went to the city last night for the Altamont party at the Autumn Bowl. Saw every professional skateboarder, ever. Fanned out super hard and was having a good time for once until I fall onto my face and cut open my forehead. I can't catch a fucking break. Can't take anymore bad. Out of the blue Chris Nieratko calls me up and says "I have unbelievable news for you." Someone found a few of my cards and my paycheck and actually had to heart to mail them to my work. All of my debit/credit cards, money, and sentimental stuff was gone with the actual wallet, but oh my god thank you there are still good people in the world. I wish you put a return address so I can mail you the biggest hug in the world. Thank you for giving me hope in humanity.