Wednesday, October 13, 2010

five hundred eleven.

Road trip down to Islamorada in the Florida Keys for my Mom's wedding mega post....There should be more pictures, but I was enjoying myself way too much to even think of pulling my camera out sometimes.










Meola was kind enough to let us crash at his house in Cary for a couple days so we could skate.



My grandfather's boat is the same age as me. He named it after my grandmother, still the greatest couple in the world.











This guy was really good, but every song I'd request he'd say "Naw can't pluck that one!"














About 2 seconds after this picture, a huge dolphin came flying through the water eating all the fish. I was hoping it was a shark, but alas it was not.

My Mom loves the beach, so it was no wonder she wanted a 'beachy' wedding.





























This was after my Mom and I sang Roadhouse Blues karaoke on the mic.

I didn't get a lot of photos of the wedding or reception because I was appointed videographer for the night.
Broke the iPod player, sweet.
Went into the future to pick up this new robot looking one.

The Dude Abides.

So long.


Congratulations to the happy couple and thank you Dillon for driving like a madman all the way through, HARD BODY!